Cyd Zeigler from the pioneering website OutSports calls Tim Hardaway’s initial negative reaction to John Amaechi’s declaration of homosexuality “one of the most important moments in gay history”. Not gay sports history, just gay history. If you want to know why, check out today’s show over at War Room Sports on ”Homosexuality in The Locker Room”.
The great team at War Room Sports are from Philadelphia, they know their sports, and they do not shy away from tackling the tough issues in between the sports fun and games.
Today’s show can be accessed below:
And do you know about Tia Norfleet breaking down barriers? Find out below.
Kevin Durant Donates $1 Million for Oklahoma City Tornado Relief
- Power Forward’s Roundup (April 16, 2013) | Power Forward on Passing The Ball: Race and Sports Conference, Apr 19-20
- MODI on Derrick Rose: What We Talk About When We Talk About Playing Hurt
- Laura Tan on Derrick Rose: What We Talk About When We Talk About Playing Hurt
- Genius Unchained: Bernard King vs. Isiah, Larry, and History | BlackAthlete on Genius Unchained: Bernard King vs. Isiah, Larry, and History
- Genius Unchained: Bernard King vs. Isiah, Larry, and History | BlackAthlete on Bernard King: The NBA’s Invisible Genius