Cyd Zeigler from the pioneering website OutSports calls Tim Hardaway’s initial negative reaction to John Amaechi’s declaration of homosexuality “one of the most important moments in gay history”. Not gay sports history, just gay history. If you want to know why, check out today’s show over at War Room Sports on ”Homosexuality in The Locker Room”.
The great team at War Room Sports are from Philadelphia, they know their sports, and they do not shy away from tackling the tough issues in between the sports fun and games.
Today’s show can be accessed below:
And do you know about Tia Norfleet breaking down barriers? Find out below.
You Throw Like A Girl
- Jorge Rivas on Tim Hardaway on Jason Collins: “Everybody’s Got to Accept Him for Who He Is”
- MODI on Oscar Pistorius to be Indicted for Possible Murder, ESPN Not Interested
- Dirty Davey on Oscar Pistorius to be Indicted for Possible Murder, ESPN Not Interested
- Oscar Pistorius – Remember him? | theespnwatch on Oscar Pistorius to be Indicted for Possible Murder, ESPN Not Interested
- Stanley Cup Finals Racism Getting Little Attention | BlackAthlete on R*dskins Last Stand? Reflections on Racist Stereotypes in American Sport