Cyd Zeigler from the pioneering website OutSports calls Tim Hardaway’s initial negative reaction to John Amaechi’s declaration of homosexuality “one of the most important moments in gay history”. Not gay sports history, just gay history. If you want to know why, check out today’s show over at War Room Sports on ”Homosexuality in The Locker Room”.
The great team at War Room Sports are from Philadelphia, they know their sports, and they do not shy away from tackling the tough issues in between the sports fun and games.
Today’s show can be accessed below:
And do you know about Tia Norfleet breaking down barriers? Find out below.
GET WELL JIM KELLY!
You Throw Like A Girl
- Gary Norris Gray BASN Staff Reporter on Dr. Charlene Teters on Passing of Russell Means
- soilandstar on Divisive but not Defensible: An Open Letter to Ross Tucker about the DC Team Name
- Alan on The Hockey Warrior Myth vs. The Ignored Story of POW Conn Smythe
- Deadspin’s The Big Book of Black Quarterbacks | theespnwatch on Of Gun Slingers, Padding Stats and Black Quarterbacks
- Jorge Rivas on Tim Hardaway on Jason Collins: “Everybody’s Got to Accept Him for Who He Is”