Cyd Zeigler from the pioneering website OutSports calls Tim Hardaway’s initial negative reaction to John Amaechi’s declaration of homosexuality “one of the most important moments in gay history”. Not gay sports history, just gay history. If you want to know why, check out today’s show over at War Room Sports on ”Homosexuality in The Locker Room”.
The great team at War Room Sports are from Philadelphia, they know their sports, and they do not shy away from tackling the tough issues in between the sports fun and games.
Today’s show can be accessed below:
And do you know about Tia Norfleet breaking down barriers? Find out below.
HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT!
Raiders' Maurice Jones Drew
She Throws Like A Girl
Mo'ne Davis Leads Taney into LL World Series w/ 3-hit Shutout
- Gary Norris Gray BASN Staff Reporter on Mom and Daughter Beaten at Rams Game, Where’s the Outrage?
- Gary Norris Gray BASN Staff Reporter on Dr. Charlene Teters on Passing of Russell Means
- Joe Carroll on Bernard King: The NBA’s Invisible Genius
- Warren Sapp Net Worth | Search Yours on Bankrupt: Warren Sapp Not Reported Like Bernie Kosar and Mark Brunell
- Steve on Bankrupt: Warren Sapp Not Reported Like Bernie Kosar and Mark Brunell