Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim used his press conference for his milestone 900th career victory to address gun control and the NRA following the shooting massacre in Newton, Connecticut.
“If we cannot get the people who represent us to do something about firearms, we are a sad, sad society. If one person in this world, the NRA president, anybody, can tell me why we need assault weapons with 30 shots — this is our fault, my fault, your fault, your fault, all your faults… If we don’t go out there and do something about this. If we can’t get this thing done, I don’t know what kind of country we have. This is about us.This isn’t about the President or those other people down there. We have to make them understand somehow that this needs to get figured out. Real quick. Not six months from now.”
HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT!
Raiders' Maurice Jones Drew
She Throws Like A Girl
Mo'ne Davis Leads Taney into LL World Series w/ 3-hit Shutout
- Gary Norris Gray BASN Staff Reporter on Mom and Daughter Beaten at Rams Game, Where’s the Outrage?
- Gary Norris Gray BASN Staff Reporter on Dr. Charlene Teters on Passing of Russell Means
- Joe Carroll on Bernard King: The NBA’s Invisible Genius
- Warren Sapp Net Worth | Search Yours on Bankrupt: Warren Sapp Not Reported Like Bernie Kosar and Mark Brunell
- Steve on Bankrupt: Warren Sapp Not Reported Like Bernie Kosar and Mark Brunell