What’s good world? Sorry for the lateness of this post. I hope the holiday season was good to you all. Also I wish you peace, love and many blessings this new year. I am riding a bus to Paris for my first game back from break. We are tied for fourth position in our conference play entering the second half of the season. For Christmas I stayed in France with my beautiful girlfriend (Alia Tall), and we enjoyed a week of rest. Being away from our families was tough but we were filled with cheer and had a great Xmas and New Years celebration here in France.
Everyone always talks New Years resolutions, but for me I am just refocusing and rededicating myself to the things that may seem not as important but are. By this I mean my routine and habits, and just committing to excellence. From being a better family member, boyfriend, teammate or to as simple as how I cook meals or clean up I want to just be better and hold myself to a higher standard of consistency.
I’ve been doing a lot of yoga to start the year off and can already feel a difference in my energy and body. Make this year the best and again peace upon your life, love will make it right.
Michael K. (Mrmikeknight.com)
- Ball So Hard: An American in France
- Ball So Hard 2: Thanksgiving in Paris
- Ball So Hard 3: Frustration in France
HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT!
Raiders' Maurice Jones Drew
She Throws Like A Girl
Mo'ne Davis Leads Taney into LL World Series w/ 3-hit Shutout
- Simon on Bankrupt: Warren Sapp Not Reported Like Bernie Kosar and Mark Brunell
- Heidi on Mom and Daughter Beaten at Rams Game, Where’s the Outrage?
- Thony on New Joe Paterno Statue Planned while Sammy Sosa Must Beg Cubs To Get Respect of Ryan Dempster
- LeBron, etc. | theespnwatch on Silence, Innocence, and Whiteness: The Undemonization of Kevin Love
- Evangeline on Disrespected: The 10 Values of Robinson Cano