What’s good world? Sorry for the lateness of this post. I hope the holiday season was good to you all. Also I wish you peace, love and many blessings this new year. I am riding a bus to Paris for my first game back from break. We are tied for fourth position in our conference play entering the second half of the season. For Christmas I stayed in France with my beautiful girlfriend (Alia Tall), and we enjoyed a week of rest. Being away from our families was tough but we were filled with cheer and had a great Xmas and New Years celebration here in France.
Everyone always talks New Years resolutions, but for me I am just refocusing and rededicating myself to the things that may seem not as important but are. By this I mean my routine and habits, and just committing to excellence. From being a better family member, boyfriend, teammate or to as simple as how I cook meals or clean up I want to just be better and hold myself to a higher standard of consistency.
I’ve been doing a lot of yoga to start the year off and can already feel a difference in my energy and body. Make this year the best and again peace upon your life, love will make it right.
Michael K. (Mrmikeknight.com)
- Ball So Hard: An American in France
- Ball So Hard 2: Thanksgiving in Paris
- Ball So Hard 3: Frustration in France
GET WELL JIM KELLY!
You Throw Like A Girl
- soilandstar on Divisive but not Defensible: An Open Letter to Ross Tucker about the DC Team Name
- Alan on The Hockey Warrior Myth vs. The Ignored Story of POW Conn Smythe
- Deadspin’s The Big Book of Black Quarterbacks | theespnwatch on Of Gun Slingers, Padding Stats and Black Quarterbacks
- Jorge Rivas on Tim Hardaway on Jason Collins: “Everybody’s Got to Accept Him for Who He Is”
- MODI on Oscar Pistorius to be Indicted for Possible Murder, ESPN Not Interested