Hi Ross (if I may),
I have listened to you (first on ESPN, then Sirius, and now your own platform) for a long time. I have always enjoyed your perspective and your personality. You have taught me many things about football, made me laughed, and encouraged me to consider alternative interpretations of [...]
The border agent let out an audible laugh when I told him the purpose of my trip to Canada was to speak about mascots. I was not in position to question the source of his amusement, but endeavor to explain that I was invited to speak on an ongoing controversy at a local high school [...]
While Native American mascots appear to be fairly easy to decipher, they in fact present a number of unappreciated and unexplored complexities. This was especially true at the recent symposium on Racist Stereotypes in American Sport at the National Museum of the American Indian. Organized by Suzan Shown Harjo, [...]
HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT!
Raiders' Maurice Jones Drew
She Throws Like A Girl
Mo'ne Davis Leads Taney into LL World Series w/ 3-hit Shutout
- Simon on Bankrupt: Warren Sapp Not Reported Like Bernie Kosar and Mark Brunell
- Heidi on Mom and Daughter Beaten at Rams Game, Where’s the Outrage?
- Thony on New Joe Paterno Statue Planned while Sammy Sosa Must Beg Cubs To Get Respect of Ryan Dempster
- LeBron, etc. | theespnwatch on Silence, Innocence, and Whiteness: The Undemonization of Kevin Love
- Evangeline on Disrespected: The 10 Values of Robinson Cano